Thursday, April 30, 2009

no internet, and a special chirimen book

well, life in a foreign country is never predictable. and yesterday the internet at the house i am staying in went out! last time this sort of thing happened, it was the crows` fault...so perhaps they are the culprits this time as well.

i was all excited to get back into the daily posting habit, and this is definitly going to slow me down a bit, and make it harder to have pictures with my posts, which i really really prefer!

but, in the meantime, i was able to find a chirimen craft book that is out of print and a little hard to find, and it`s in the shop. http://www.feltcafe.etsy.com. oh, and i guess the computer terminal that i am on right now doens`t allow any http script, along with a ban on files (like photos for uploading). so please bear with me as i figure out some workarounds!

anyway, this is definitely a good time to do some more exploring, craft sourcing, photo taking, and start in on the felt fruits and veggies i want to make! i know that sometimes i let the internet suck all my time, so this is a good opportunity for me to be creative and crafty off line.

1 comment:

tamdoll said...

I'm wondering what I could do with chirimen fabric, I have a bunch of patterned prints - I'm going to go look at your shop now.
Enjoy your exploring!