Friday, July 17, 2009

tree pose

this is a tree of wishes by portuguese artist ana of fricdementol.

this week was my first week to go back to my part time job teaching english and to the university after i broke my foot. my students were great; when i am away for awhile, i always forget how inspiring it can be to teach them. the visit to the U was also productive and energizing and reaffirming.

i had some help getting around from the kindest people on earth, my neighbors who i think of as my fairy godparents. and i spent a lot of time on trains, and changing trains. being on crutches often means balancing on one foot, kind of like tree pose in yoga.

while short, my week was exhausting, but i am looking forward to more crafty posting soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A giant pleasure being featured in your blog! Many thanks!

I wish your foot is ready for the journey, be well :)*

liz said...

it's my pleasure to share your lovely work!

thanks,
liz